Rochester Center for Brain Imaging
430 Elmwood Avenue
PO Box 278917
Rochester, NY 14627-8917
Phone: (585) 275-4540
Fax: (585) 276-2127
Map of Campus [Google Maps]
From the South:
- Take I-390 North to Exit 16 (NY-15A E Henrietta Rd/NY-15 W Henrietta Rd)
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for NY-15/W Henrietta Rd
- Turn right onto NY-15N/W Henrietta Rd and continue on NY-15N for about a mile
- You will see a McDonalds and Dunkin' Donuts on your right, pass that traffic light and start merging to the left lane
- You will get to a large intersection with a Barnes and Noble store on the corner. Turn left onto Elmwood Ave
- Pass the traffic light for the exit of the hospital, merge into the right lane, the entrance to the parking lot will be on your right marked "Lot 7 Annex"
- Once you enter the parking lot, drive towards the end of the parking lot and you will see the Rochester Center for Brain Imaging reserved parking places on the left
From the East or West:
- Take NYS Thruway (I-90) towards Rochester
- Take Exit 46 towards I-390 North and proceed as from the South
From River Campus:
The Rochester Center for Brain Imaging is located in the Medical Center Annex, which is on the path between River Campus and the Medical Center. As you are walking towards the Medical Center and approaching Elmwood Avenue, you will walk between two buildings. The building on your right is the power plant, which is part of the CoGen project. The building on your left is the Medical Center Annex. Follow the sidewalk until you reach Elmwood Avenue, but do not cross Elmwood Avenue. Instead, make an "8 o'clock" turn to your left, and head towards the door next to the blue sign that says "Rochester Center for Brain Imaging"
Parking is available in the Medical Center Annex parking lot. The parking spots reserved for RCBI are marked with red and white signs.